The Art Directors Club of Denver, founded in 1955, is a local non-profit, multi-disciplinary creative organization focused on strengthening the creative community through education, workshops, informative events and an annual design competition. ADCD’s goal is to foster collaboration and inspiration among existing creatives, elevate local talent and resources, and empower the next generation of creative professionals.
The membership of the Art Directors Club of Denver elects its Board of Directors whose purpose is to carry out the Club’s mission:
1) To promote friendly and cooperative relations among those engaged in the marketing communications industry.
2) To disseminate the broadest possible range of professional information among members through regular meetings and publications
3) To encourage the development of professional skills.
4) To counsel and encourage students in the marketing communications profession.
5) To promote high standards of ethical business practices among members.
P.O. Box 12245
Denver CO 80212