Position: Graphic Designer at Transportation Engineering Firm
Company: EST, Inc. / Denver
Company Description: EST, Inc., a full-service, multi-disciplinary transportation engineering firm, is hiring for a graphic designer in our rapidly-expanding Denver, CO office. We are looking for highly-motivated professionals who take great pride in doing quality work.
Job Description: Produces graphics, artist’s renderings, simulations, and animations for a transportation engineering consultant. Graphics are primarily for marketing and business development purposes, but will also produce graphics for technical reports in the discipline areas of traffic and transportation planning, roadway design, structures, water resources, and environmental studies. Position is based in Denver, CO, but candidate will support several other EST offices in Oklahoma and Texas. Some limited travel may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or other related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in 3D modeling, rendering, and animation for engineering and architectural visualizations for transportation projects
- Experience in the technical fields of Engineering, Landscape Architecture, Architecture, or Urban Design required
- Must be able to visualize technical concepts and create visual exhibits illustrating the concepts
- Proficiency in the following design software required: SketchUp, Lumion Pro, Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign, Adobe Premiere (video editing preferred but not required), Revit, MicroStation, InRoads, AutoCAD, and Civil3D
- Must be self-directed and able to perform all required duties with little or no guidance
- Must be an excellent communicator, dedicated to quality work and performing as part of a team
To Apply: If you are looking for an excellent opportunity for creativity and to make a big impact in a growing firm, we want to hear from you! Contact Allan Brown at email@example.com or call 720-486-0710.