Position: Graphic Design Manager
Company: Children’s Hospital Colorado Foundation
Company Description: Children’s Hospital Colorado Foundation was established in 1978 and is dedicated solely to advancing the mission of Children’s Hospital Colorado. Thanks to donations large and small and the generous philanthropic spirit of our community, Children’s Colorado is able to provide the family-centered care for which we have become world renowned. From conducting cutting-edge research and treatment to building kids’ confidence through our hospital sports program, providing family sleep rooms and integrating arts therapy into the healing process, Children’s Colorado is truly unique in its approach to treatment.
Every dollar we receive is used to further our mission of caring for and curing children through the provision of high-quality care, education, research and advocacy. Your support helps expand our reach nationally and internationally and makes Children’s Colorado one of the world’s preeminent institutions of medicine and science.
Job Description: The Graphic Design Manager will communicate the Foundation’s mission, vision, and values through compelling graphic design. A successful hire will be able to design materials that creatively, passionately, and consistently reflect the brand of Children’s Hospital Colorado Foundation and that effectively support the fundraising process.
· Bachelor degree or higher in graphic design, marketing or communications
· 5 + years as a graphic designer at a nonprofit, as a freelancer, in an agency, or in a corporate setting with a demonstrated portfolio of work.
· Exceptional and proven proficiencies in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, and FTP software on a Mac.
· Design experience using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel on both PC and Mac platforms.
· Expertise in print production and management; relationships with local printers are desirable.
· Experience in working with mail houses to manage mailings.
· Expertise in digital design.
· Excellent project management, organization, and communication skills.
· Experience working with a variety of clients, presenting design concepts, and responding to feedback.
· Ability to manage multiple projects of varying complexity while meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· Demonstrated delivery of projects on time and within budget parameters.
As a member of the Communications Team, you will lead design efforts to clearly articulate strategic objectives for the purpose of fundraising goals. This will include design of campaign brochures, reports, event invitations and programs, donor materials, print and web advertisements, signage, website tiles, event emails and headers. We will look to this member for providing guidance and ideas related to best-practice website design recommendations.
How to Apply: For a full job description and to submit your cover letter and resume, visit us at: http://www.childrenscoloradofoundation.org/about/jobs/graphic-design-manager-55701.html