Senior Designer/Art Director
Company URL: www.burnsmarketing.com
Date Posted: 12/10/2012
Burns Marketing is looking to expand our Denver office. Are you Senior Designer/Art Director with what it takes to work with our core team of seasoned, full-service marketing experts?
The things you can expect:
- Work closely with the Creative Director, Strategy and Copy teams to conceptualize, forecast, execute and troubleshoot your projects to delivery.
- Co-manage and co-direct the look, tone and feel of all creative communications across multiple channels, as well as the ability to develop a wide range of creative ideas and designs.
- Create and design for a broad range of mediums and content including: print, interactive, web, mobile, social, and digital.
- Articulate creative strategies to both internal and external audiences.
- Interact easily and provide confidence to clients and internal team.
- Inspire a design team to create innovative, compelling and engaging designs.
The things we expect:
- 7+ years of creative, marketing or interactive agency experience. An exceptional on-line portfolio
- Significant brand-building experience including: concept development, website, print design, identity, brand and campaign development. Detail oriented with an ability to manage large complex projects with tight deadlines
- Must be able to switch rapidly between different projects in a fast-paced environment
How to apply
Send your resume and PDF design samples or a link to online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please.