Our 2012 Art Directors Club of Denver Annual show was a huge success Friday night. Thank you Denver for giving a sh*t, because of you our show was amazing. Not only did you enter your work and come celebrate with us but you gave your all in your thoughtful, beautiful, touching, award speeches.
A big congrats to our Top Honors Winners Friday Night:
2) Design 3-Dimensional: Ellen Bruss Design /Hammond’s Candies / Chocolate Boxes
3) Design Broadcast: Karsh Hagan/ American Crew / “The Heist” Video Design
4) Design Identity: Karsh Hagan/ Rooftop Honey/ Logo
5) Design Poster: Cactus / University of CO Hospital / Posters
6) Design Printed Materials: Karsh Hagan /American Crew/ Style Selector
7) Illustration: Cactus / Denver Zoo / Toyota Elephant Passage Posters
8) Interactive Advertising & Web Sites: Karsh Hagan/ American Crew/ Brand Bible
9) Mixed Media Campaigns: Karsh Hagan / Come to Life/ Integrated
10) Photography: Brian Bailey Photography /USA- Pro Cycling Challenge /Ad Campaign
11) Print Advertising: Sukle Advertising & Design / SCARPA North America
12) Printing Excellence: Paper Plates Press/ Crawfish Boil Postcard Invitations
13) Public Service: Amelie Company/ Colorado State Patrol/ “Can Opener”
14) Self Promotion: Victor & Spoils /V&S Handbook
15) Social Media: Cactus /Suicide Prevention / Viral Videos
Finally a big congrats to this year’s ADCD Legacy Winner Lee Reedy. Check ADCD.com later this week to see the Top Honors winners’ work. To download our ADCD Annual Show book and see all category winners and top honors click here.
The following are corrections for the printed ADCD 2012 Annual Show book.
Page 29 – Design-Broadcast: Karsh Hagan, American Crew “The Heist” Video Design
Page 65 – Interactive Advertising & Websites: Karsh Hagan, American Crew “The Heist” Website
Page 75 – Photography: Brian Bailey Photography, The Dark Knight Project Photographer: Brian Bailey/Sarah Lavigne and 5280 Magazine were credited for Brian Bailey’s the “Dark Knight project” and they were not involved with this project.
ADCD would like to apologize for all errors and typos in the Annual Show book. Please email email@example.com with any errors not listed above.
Thank you again Denver!