Sashco: If you are looking for a company that fosters an environment of care, trust, respect and solid work ethics, you’re looking for Sashco. We manufacture high performance caulking and sealants for the housing and log home industries and are committed to achieving our mission of “Delighting the Customer with a Better Way.” If you’re interested in giving your best, having fun and feeling inspired to grow in your job, we encourage you to consider joining the Sashco team. Located near Hwy 85 and 104th in Brighton, CO.
We have an immediate opening for a Marketing Communications Supervisor (i.e., Art Director). This position will model and promote the company’s values and culture both internally and externally; participate fully as a member of the Marketing Team while supervising a team of artists to create and implement marketing materials that represent our company’s culture and are positioned to meet the company’s strategic goals. This includes maintaining the integrity of design from conception to completion while ensuring that the creative is strategically on target, on time and within budget. In addition, this person will be our chief resident videographer (production, editing, etc.)!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsibilities include creating materials directly, and supervising a group of artists to create variety of marketing materials, which may include packaging, videos, print ads, flyers, catalogs, internet ads, web designs, mobile applications, eNewsletters, point-of-sale, and merchandising units. Manage daily workflow of the design team to ensure projects are prioritized correctly, completed accurately and delivered on time to printers, editors and other final users. Supervise and coach design team members to perform in a manner that supports Sashco’s culture and improve skill sets as appropriate. Responsible for fostering a positive “can do” attitude from the team, and taking an active role in establishing this attitude in Marketing and throughout the organization.
EDUCATION AND RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Bachelor’s degree in an art related field of study or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of ten years’ experience creating Marketing Communications for business use (preferably in a consumer packaged goods, fast paced environment).
• Minimum of five years’ experience directly supervising a team of designers – an absolute must have.
• Minimum of three years’ experience producing, editing videos – an absolute must have.
MATERIALS AND EQUIPMENT OPERATING KNOWLEDGE
• Macintosh Computer and related software (full proficiency in standard professional design software including PhotoShop, Illustrator and InDesign, Microsoft Premier (or Final Cut Pro, with a willingness to quickly learn Premier within three months of employment), PowerPoint, Excel and Word; and working knowledge of HTML programming).
If you meet our minimum requirements, we invite you to go to the career page of our website and complete an on line application. Also required will be a formal cover letter, resume and portfolio samples of your work…not that of others you have supervised — including videos you have produced. www.sashco.com.